Monday, September 5, 2016

Cibo messicano, casa dei pazzi, complimenti = nuovi simpatizzanti :) Sept 5, 2016


I love it here🇮🇹

Hi guys! I hope you're all doing well and having a fun Labor Day
weekend!! It's still hot & humid as ever here in Italia but we're
surviving :)

We had a lesson with one of our investigators named O who's been
meeting with the missionaries for a while and it went so well! We
hadn't seen her for pretty much the whole summer because she's been
out of town but she called us to say she's back and wanted to meet
with us! We talked about faith with her and at the end she just
started crying and said she had been missing feeling the Spirit like
that so much and how she knew that Heavenly Father had sent us to be
in Caserta at this time. It was super powerful :)



La casa dei pazzi!! The house of the crazy!









We also taught E and P (the two sisters) this week! They're on
fire!! We taught them the Plan of Salvation and they were loving it!
They had both read a bunch of the BOM and could explain the story
perfectly. The little sister P (15) told us that she cried at the
part where Sariah was waiting for her boys to return from getting the
plates from Laban. She said she could just imagine how scared she was
and how much she loved her kids and wanted them to be protected. I
think our Heavenly Father is the same way with us! He wants us to
return to Him so badly and it's up to us to make the correct decisions
in this life so that we can.

Dopo la mostra ieri sera con il nostro amico Denis ed Anziano
Allen!! "Facciamo un corso d'inglese gratuito ogni Martedì e Giovedì!"

























We were on the train the other day going to visit an investigator and
my awesome comp complimented this lady's shoes. It triggered a whole
conversation and we were able to teach her a lesson on the train and
pray with her! (We pray in public alllll the time haha). She seems
super excited and invited us to come visit her this week! Compliments
go a long way :)

An American family in the ward fed us CAFE RIO this week!!!!!! Never
been so happy :) Go eat some Mexican food for us :) We miss it!!
Slla Jarnagin, Pia, Ester, and yours truly (with crazy flyaway hair🙆🏼)

I wanted to give my #1 BFF a happy birthday shout out this week!!!
Mama Hess is turning 29 this Saturday😉 I'm so so blessed to be her
daughter. Thank you for your example to me!!! I love you and miss you
❤️🎉 Tanti Auguri!!

One more thing. I've been trying for these past few weeks specifically
to align my will with the will of the Lord and to be an instrument in
His hands. This is His work and I'm just lucky enough to be the
mouthpiece. I love this verse of "I'll go where you want me to go."

"So trusting my all to thy tender care,
And knowing thou lovest me,
I’ll do thy will with a heart sincere:
I’ll be what you want me to be."

Love,
Sorella Hess

1- Slla Jarnagin, Pia, Ester, and yours truly (with crazy flyaway hair🙆🏼)
2- La casa dei pazzi!! The house of the crazy!
3- Dopo la mostra ieri sera con il nostro amico Denis ed Anziano
Allen!! "Facciamo un corso d'inglese gratuito ogni Martedì e Giovedì!"
4- I love it here🇮🇹

No comments:

Post a Comment